Goals for next week:
- Be in the gym 4 days.
- Go no-carb (and binge-free) for 4 days.
- Complete 2 crafts with Jeremy and Jace.
- Make my first Angel Food cake.
- Start a 2013 Memory Jar.
Goals for next month:
- Help Jeremy learn to tie his shoes.
- Set up 2 playdates for my kids.
- Go on a date with my husband.
- Have girls’ night.
- Read 2 books.
- Begin a Bible Study of James.
- Email 2 friends I haven’t talked to lately.
Goals for the next 3 months:
- Run in the Color Run.
- Do one craft with Jeremy and Jace each week.
- Do one thing every day to strengthen my marriage.
- Visit my dad twice.
- Go see my grandmother.
- Start knitting.
- Write and send 5 hand-written letters.
- Call 2 old friends.
- Brainstorm why – and how – I want to do research.
- Post 10 blogs.
- Find 3 articles related to my doll paper.
Goals for the next 6 months:
- Reach my ideal weight.
- Stop yelling at my family.
- Build confidence in my children for this big move.
- Send pictures to my family.
- Set up a “keeping-in-touch-plan” with my girlfriends.
- Explore 2 careers I haven’t considered before.
- Research graduate programs.
- Reach 100 blog posts.
- Learn more professional and creative blogging techniques.
- Read 20 books.
- Draft the story line for my children’s book.